Pussy Parole - Pt 1


Laura was devastated when her husband Riley was sent down for affray.  Her husband was a kind and loving man who had never broken the law before in his life.  Unfortunately his friends had gotten him into trouble when they had attacked another group of men on a night out in the city, and now Riley was paying the consequences of his unwise choice of comrades.

The judge was only giving him six months, but the loss of his reputation and maybe even his job was the more pressing concern to him.  Also - Riley was a naive innocent, easily led and prone to anxiety.  How he would survive inside prison with hardened criminals was a concern to Laura.

"Don't worry - I'll visit you as often as I can," she promised in their final meeting.

"No... don't... I don't want you coming to this dreadful place.  I'll do my time and I'll see you on the day of my release when we can finally be together again.  I love you..."

Laura watched Riley being led away with tears in her eyes.  Still - she had to be strong.  Six months from now, everything would be over and they would be able to get back on with their lives at last.

***

Despite considering ignoring her husbands wishes several times, to her surprise, Laura found the time went extremely quickly and she didn't visit him, just as he had requested.  She got the occasional message and information that he was doing well inside... better than expected in fact - so that kept her calm. Eventually the time of his parole had arrived and with excitement, she dressed up in her nicest clothes and makeup and headed to the prison to meet him.

Laura was excited to finally see her husband after so much time.  She loitered outside the prison waiting for him to emerge, but no one came out except for some slutty little bitch who emerged with a massive grin on her face and lolled insolently against the outside of the prison.  Laura jealously checked out the skinny, sexy girl in her tight denim mini-skirt and indecent top.  She was probably some gangsters girl-friend, she looked like a complete whore.

Oddly though, it felt like Laura knew the girl and she couldn't seem to stop watching her.  Laura squirmed uncomfortably, the girl seemed to be watching her back and she was smirking like a bitch. The girl put a lollipop into her mouth and began to suck it suggestively as she watched Laura with an increasingly mischievous grin on her pretty face.


The girl began to sway over and Laura felt her cheeks redden as she beheld the highly sexual walk the strumpet seemed to naturally have.  She had always been intimidated and embarrassed by girls who owned their sexuality like this... oh and jealous too.  The girl smiled sweetly as she approached, her eyes twinkling with mischief and she laughed musically as she pulled the lollipop out.

"So Laura - guess you don't recognise me then. I thought it might be fun to see if you had even the faintest clue - haha you still haven't worked it out have you?"

"I'm sorry, do I... do I know you?" stammered Laura in reaction to the easy familiarity the girl seemed to have with her.

"Of course you do - it's me... your husband, Riley."

Laura's mouth dropped open and she stood stunned.  It sounded like such a stupid thing for this girl to say, yet it was said with such total conviction and calmness that somehow, just for a moment she almost believed it.

"I know you won't believe it of course, but it really is me.  Or rather, the other-me... I'm your husband's female alter-ego."

"Wh...what are you talking about?" stammered Laura in disbelief.

"Well, poor old Riley wasn't doing so well in prison until I came along.  He was getting bullied, intimidated and threatened by all the guys in the joint.  Still you know what prison is like - full of drugs and horny guys.  There was this gang of drug-dealers inside who forced him to take a new drug they had smuggled inside called the Elixir.  They wanted their own slut on tap, and so I was born.  Riley tried to fight it at first, but it got easier and easier to become me. I soon had everyone inside eating out of my hand... or rather eating out my pussy.  In the end, even the guards were addicted to fucking me - that's why they kept it quiet they now had a female prisoner.  Mmmmh, I had a fond-farewell in the gatehouse just before you arrived, their cum was delicious."

Laura recoiled from the girl,  "Oh my God!You're crazy... keep away from me."

The girl grinned wickedly... "Ohhhh, you're half-right.  I am fucking crazy, but so were those drug dealers.  They had no idea what they were creating when they pumped me full of Elixir.  You see, poor innocent male Riley has a dark side... and they set her loose.  I'm the real Riley now... I'm the bitch he secretly longs to be.  I'm smart, streetwise, ruthless and I'm a fucking dirty whore.  I learned everything I needed inside about crime, power and manipulation and I made your pathetic husband into my bitch.  He's trapped inside my head, day-by-day becoming more and more addicted to being me and soon he will be gone forever."

Laura backed away as the girl advanced, an insane grin on her pretty face.  "But don't worry Laura, soon you'll accept me the way I am, soon you'll like me even better than your stupid old husband. The Elixir makes me very persuasive, it's almost as if people can't help but obey me after enough exposure to my charms.  It was very helpful inside..."


Riley's eyes had locked onto Laura's and the other woman felt her willpower suddenly draining away as a terrible urge to listen to the little minx in front of her filled her mind.  Her nipples got hard as an erotic ache throbbed through her body and she suddenly realised how incredibly sexy and hot Riley was.  Her husband had become a total Goddess and she felt her jealousy increase...

"Laura... I understand now... men are weak and pathetic and we women are the superior sex. I know you are probably scared right now - confused and unsure of what is happening, but if you let me explain everything you'll feel so much better."

Laura felt her mind fogging.  Riley's voice had dropped to a soft, almost hypnotic whisper.  She was close and the scent of her filled Laura's nostrils with a delicious smell of sex and erotic pleasure. Everything she was saying had now started to sound reasonable, or at least plausible.

"I'm sorry I had to do all those naughty things like fuck men and suck cock whilst I was inside," purred Riley as she reached Laura and whispered into her ear.  "It meant nothing to me other than pleasure.  Knowing I had power over them all, that they were all helpless to resist my pussy was... intoxicating.  You would have done the same, in fact - I know deep down you've always wanted to be a slut too.  Now... with me by your side, you too will be able to unleash your dark desires and indulge your every whim too."

Laura moaned as Riley's hand slid under the hem of her skirt and the little slut's hand snaked into her panties.  "I can make you feel pleasure Laura... pleasure and satisfaction that the old me could never achieve.  I can make you cum so good..."

Laura groaned as the brazen whore her husband had become began to slowly and deliciously finger her, right in front of the prison.  To a casual observer, it might look like they were hugging... Riley using her body to block the sight of her hand buried deep between Laura's legs.

"Ohhhh, nooo... stop... what are you...uuuuhhhh doing?"

"You don't want me to stop... you want to cum don't you Laura?  You want to be a good girl and cum hard for me.  When you cum, it's going to be the best orgasm you've ever had.  Only with me by your side can you feel pure pleasure like this.  This is just me using my fingers - just think what I'll do when we are alone together.  Just imagine how good my tongue will feel inside you, my hands all over your body whilst I lick you out."

Laura cried in ecstasy as Riley's fingers seemed to touch and stroke bits of her pussy that she had never felt stimulated before. Her clit was throbbing and somehow Riley was stimulating every part of her at once. The smell of the little bitch, her soft sensual voice, the feel of her tight soft body so close to hers... it was all too much.  Laura squealed softly as she began to cum.  It felt so amazing and was the longest, best orgasm she'd ever had.  It was so good that for a moment she thought she'd lost her mind.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhh my GOD YESSSSS OH I LOVE IT!"

Laura's panties were dripping wet and her entire body was now tuned to Riley's desires.  She was just a pleasure drone now that wanted more.  She almost begged Riley to continue fingering her again already as the grinning slut withdrew her hand from her panties.  Laura's head fell onto Riley's shoulders and the other girl giggled.  "You really needed that didn't you?  So much pent up frustration I guess."

Riley began to stroke Laura's hair lovingly, "Listen Laura - this is the deal - we'll go home tonight and relax.  Then you're going to help me with my plans.  Don't worry - I'm going to provide for both of us from now on.  I'm going to make sure we get everything we deserve.  Prison has taught me sooooo many lessons and I'm ready to take on the world.  Doesn't that sound nice?"

"Yes... yes it sounds nice," moaned Laura as Riley's sexy voice burned into her brain.  She couldn't believe that a few moments ago she'd been scared or worried that her husband had transformed into a woman.  The new Riley was even better than the old.  She loved what her husband had become... didn't she?

"It feels nice when you do what I say doesn't it? You like the safety and security of having a bitch as your lover don't you?"

"Y..yes, I like it," sighed Laura as she realised that all she had ever wanted was someone strong like Riley to tell her what to do and help her realise her potential.  Riley was so sexy and smart and strong, it seemed pointless to resist her.  So why did a little voice in her head scream that she was being controlled and dominated and she needed to resist? 

The voice seemed silly... she suppressed it and sighed happily.  "I'm so glad you are back out Riley, I love the new you already.  I'll do whatever you ask me my love."

"Wow, you're super susceptible to my influence," giggled Riley as she looked at the worshipful, dreamlike state of Laura's eyes.  "You really are my little slut now aren't you?"

"Yes... I'm your little slut," moaned Laura.  "I can't believe how naughty and bad you are.  I have a sense you are just manipulating me, but it just turns me on!"

"Haha, well that's good.  Well then slut, bring the car around and lets head home. My parole officer is coming around tomorrow and I better be where I said I would be.  On the way we can do some shopping and get me some clothes that will fit.  I'm sick of this fucking outfit, it's about the only thing I could scavenge together before I left.  I deserve some proper lingerie and makeup..."


Riley climbed into the passenger seat and turned the radio on high with her feet up on the dash as Laura dutifully obeyed her and they began to drive home, with the shops as a detour on the way.  The little bitch was so happy.  Her head was already buzzing with plans and she felt fucking horny as hell.

You bitch... what have you done to Laura?

"Ohhhh I was wondering when you were going to turn up," giggled Riley to the voice inside her head.

I won't let you hurt her.

"Awww, such a concerned husband. Don't worry - I'm not going to hurt her... I'm just going to corrupt her into my evil accomplice.  I think she'll make a good little slut."

No!  I won't let you!

"Haha, how are you going to stop me?  I've got you suppressed and under control.  We haven't turned back into you for weeks now.  I've already won, get over it."

We'll see about that!  This isn't over yet.  I can't believe all the horrible things I've done as you, but we're out of prison now and I don't need you anymore.  I'll find a way to get my body and mind back.

Riley snarled as she felt her skin suddenly itch and she had to exert her self control and will to regain full control.  She grinned in triumph as the sensation stopped.  It was weeks since she had last taken the Elixir, but the effects seemed to be permanent thanks to her iron self will.  Still - the encounter had worried her.

"Bad boy... try that again and I really will hurt Laura.  You're never getting this body back!"

The voice inside her head had gone quiet, and Riley pouted - her mood now spoiled.  She eyed Laura carefully, but the woman didn't seem to notice anything weird had happened, or that Riley had just had an inner conflict.

They drove on into the distance... Riley's first day of parole about to begin, and the future yet to be decided.  Whatever happened... it was sure going to be interesting...

END OF PART 1

Comments

  1. Great start, Riley and Laura are going to have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Riley may have to find a source of Elixir and may even get Laura to take some... Then the real fun will begin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful start. Looking forward to reading more

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of your best yet. Can't wait to see where this one goes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *