A New Bronze Age

My friend Erica set using this picture as a caption challenge.

A New Bronze Age


"Mmmmh, do you like the effect the magic bronzer has had on me baby? Your silly pale girlfriend with no titties is gone and I look like a fucking Goddess now.

Mmmh, you have no idea how good this feels. The moment I began rubbing the bronzer into my chest and I felt these big perfect tits push out, I knew this was my destiny. Every inch of flesh I've covered has become sexier - I look like a supermodel now.

It feels so good now my body is covered with the bronzer... well all except the small of my back where I can't reach. So all you need to do is rub some in and with total skin coverage the effects become entirely permanent. I want to be this way forever.

Awwwwww, come on... you don't want that boring small titty bitch back do you? She lacks any vision or sex appeal. The new me is way more fun. Besides... I have an idea.

You should use the bronzer too. The bronze age has begun again and women and men like me will rule it. You can either be a God at my side or be dominated as a weak little simp.

Let go of your old life and become enhanced. Let me rub the bronzer into your body and make you an Adonis fit to stand at my side.

Just think how sexy your cum will look dripping all over my tanned tits. Hurry up and choose or your friend is going to be one very happy man instead of you.

Join my new bronze age... you know you want to."

THE END







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *