Double-Dolled

 Double Dolled


"Look what I got you for your birthday honey," giggled Jasmine as she allowed her boyfriend to take his hands from over his eyes and see what she had bought him. "It's one of those Double-Dolls I keep seeing advertised on TV.  Made from an advanced set of polymers - this head band will allow me to transfer my consciousness into the doll and animate it.  You know I've always wished I had bigger tits - well now I can give you the slutty body you've always wanted to fuck and have some fun myself."

James whistled appreciatively.  "Oh my God honey - that's so cool.  I can't believe you'd do this for me."

"Anything for you - besides I kinda wanna know how it feels to be a hot busty slut," giggled Jasmine. "Let me just go tidy up our bedroom then I'll jump into this thing and we can have some fun."

James watched Jasmine go, then he examined the doll.  He was super excited at the thought of his slender girlfriend inside it - the rubber looking flesh turning real as she became a big cock-sucking MILF with a body he could really pound.

He wondered what it would feel like to be inside the doll... to have a body like that? Jasmine was so lucky getting to try something so kinky.  Then again - why should she be the only one?

Looking around guiltily, he picked up the headband and sat on the sofa.  Jasmine would be a while tidying up and it wasn't like she'd ever know what he'd done if he was quick.  He'd never considered being a woman before, but becoming a busty sex doll seemed like too good an opportunity to pass up.  Sliding the headband on, he pushed a button on the side and groaned as his vision went hazy and his consciousness seemed to drift away.

It felt like he was floating in darkness and then...

******

James opened his eyes.  He felt so different... so strange.  His body was now encased in tight pink leather and he smelt of sexy perfume. Soft black hair tickled his neck and he could taste makeup on his lips.  The doll was super realistic down to every smell, every taste... every touch.

"Oh fuck, this is amazing," he groaned in a feminine voice as he stretched and looking down saw he had a large round pair of tits now.  Grinning he cupped them in manicured hands and groaned as the nipples got hard and he felt a jolt of enhanced arousal. 

Even more strangely - that made his new pussy get wet with desire and he groaned as he became aware that he no longer had a dick.  Every part of him was throbbing with lust - the doll was designed for sex and every erogenous zone had been made super sensitive to bring it's inhabitant pleasure.  It made him want to touch this new body and find out what an orgasm would feel like.

Would sir like me to download guidance on optimal masturbation? 

"Wh... who the fuck said that?" gasped James as a calm and clear female voice spoke directly into his brain.

Apologies if I alarmed you sir.  I am Luna - the dolls onboard AI. I exist to serve my user and ensure you are able to fully enjoy your Double-Doll. I am able to download any needed information into your mind including sexual positions, seduction techniques and I can enhance sexual arousal and alter your perceptions to make the experience even more enjoyable.

"Wh...what do you mean?" stammered James.

In testing we discovered male users were often reluctant to engage in sex whilst in this body - so I can alter your sexual orientation and give you female desires to enable you to enjoy your new body properly.  I will demonstrate.

James groaned as his head suddenly buzzed and suddenly all he could think about was cock.  He got wet, his panties dripping, as visions of big throbbing dicks began to go through his mind and a desire to get fucked by a man and do the nastiest things possible began to fill him.

"Ooooh shit, I'm so horny - this feels amazing," groaned James as he staggered to the sofa where his unconscious body lay. "Uuuugh I need a man and I need him NOW!" Looking at his own masculine body, he felt a sudden surge of arousal and pulling down the jeans on the body in front of him he looked with lust at his own cock.  "Oh fuck yes."

He bent down and slid the cock into his mouth.  He started to suck, but squealed in annoyance. The dick was limp and flaccid - lifeless without the driving consciousness of his mind.  Pulling his mouth off it, he felt his mouth salivate with desire as he looked at his own dick and wished that it was a hard and throbbing cock he could enjoy himself with and not this flaccid useless thing.

If sir wishes - I can activate autopilot mode.  I can remotely control his linked body and make it available for sexual enjoyment.

"What - really? Fuck yes!  Do it Luna."

The unconscious body in front of him suddenly jerked and sat up.  "As you can see sir, I am now in control of your body.  I can now sexually pleasure you as you desire."  

James shivered at the eerie sight of his own body walking and talking, but his disquiet quickly faded as he saw the stiffening cock in front of him and hungrily bent over to get it into his mouth.  Now this was more like it.


"Mmmmmmmhhh," moaned James as he sucked his own dick and loved it.  The big fleshy cock slid easily in and out of his mouth. His slippy pink doll lips were designed for sucking and the doll had no gag reflex allowing James to deepthroat as far as he wished. Still - it wasn't that easy to suck cock for such an amateur and he wasn't sure what to do beyond shoving it in and out of his mouth.

"I will download all needed sexual techniques that sir may require," intoned Luna from his body and James groaned as his head throbbed and suddenly he KNEW everything about sex.

With a wicked grin he adjusted his grip and went back to work - his technique now flawless.  Mmmmh, sucking cock felt so good and he wanted more.

"Oh yes sir, your dick is enjoying being sucked very much. I will record these memories in your brain for you to enjoy when you return," gasped Luna.

James giggled at the thought that later he'd be able to remember how this had felt from the other way round.  This was totally twisted and fucked up and he loved it.  Reaching behind him he began to finger his pussy, moaning as he got super wet and ready for the hard fucking he knew he needed.

"Yes - make sure I remember everything.  Now bring that big dick here and fuck me," he groaned turning round to present his big ass and tight pussy.  "Fuck me really hard."

"As you command sir," spoke his body and James' eyes went wide and he screamed in joy as his own dick pushed into his juicy pussy and began to thrust in and out with confident pumps.

"Oh my GOD!  I'm being fucked by myself and I FUCKING LOVE IT.  Yes - pound me baby, fuck me hard!"


SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!

James groaned and screamed like a whore with every thrust as Luna pounded him.  He had never felt such pleasure and the harder and rougher his own body gave it to him, the more he enjoyed it.

"Oh fuck I'm CUMMMMING!" he screamed, female squeals and groans of pleasure bursting out of him.

"Yes I LOVE being a slut with a big ass and huge tits.  I'm just a fucking cock-whore who needs it bad. Fucking give it to me baby!"

Giggling and laughing, James let all his stupid masculinity drain away as he fully embraced his new sex-doll body.  He never wanted this to end.  His screams got louder and louder.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?" suddenly screamed a horrified voice and James looked up through a haze of pleasure to see Jasmine sobbing in the doorway.

"James who are you fucking inside that doll?  What is going on?"

James realised that to Jasmine it looked like he was fucking the doll and she assumed another person must be inside.  He considered trying to explain that he was basically fucking himself or to tell her about Luna, but it all seemed like too much bother when there was such pleasure to be enjoyed right now.

"Oooooh it's too complicated to explain," groaned James, "I just need to cum a few more times and I'll tell you later." he moaned from the sex-doll body.

"Shut up bitch, I was talking to my boyfriend.  Now James stop fucking her at once, I demand answers," screamed Jasmine.

"Does sir wish me to stop?" said his own body - confusing the situation even more.

"Don't you dare. Ignore her and keep fucking me," gasped James close to cumming again.

"You WHORE!" screeched Jasmine throwing a lamp across the room and missing, then turning around and running out of the house crying.

"Oh fuck - what a mess," groaned James still too horny to care.  "I'll have to try and sort it out later. Speaking of a mess - I wanna know what it feels like to be covered in cum.  I want you to cum all over my slut face."

Pulling out of him, Luna obediently jerked James' cock till it began to spurt and splatter warm cum everywhere.

As he licked up the warm cum from his face - James giggled and got Luna to sit his body back down.  He was going to get into so much trouble for this - Jasmine might never forgive him...

But it had definitely been worth it.




THE END


Comments

  1. This story was really good, lately the idea of inhabiting a sex doll seems super hot to me since the boundaries for what is possible expand so much and give so much more freedom for interesting ideas like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rules, the idea of a person putting their mind into a machine is so sexy. I was hoping it'd end with James trapped and the AI stealing his body and his wife? There's potential for a sequel here if you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so good and it’s begging for a sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so good and it’s begging for a sequel!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *