Dumbed Down

 Dumbed Down


"What's the matter Mr Taylor?  Starting to panic?

Oh dear - only sixteen days till we go back to school and everyone sees you've failed to transform your favourite student back into his usual dorky self.  I am sorry Mr Taylor, but I just can't seem to remember any of this stuff you're teaching me - it's like my silly little brain just can't remember any of it anymore. All I can think about it is makeup, fashion and boys - I'm such a dummy now.

Oh I know you're trying to make me bright again in the hopes it will trigger my old personality to come back and take control - but he's buried so deep inside me I just don't know where he could be.  I'm afraid if he doesn't come back I'll never remember what he did to cause the lab accident that created me. Who knows what he was doing with all those machines and chemicals - the fire destroyed everything unfortunately.

So I guess if Dexter doesn't come back that means I'll be left like this forever and the school will lose all the funding it was going to get for winning that prestigious competition won't it?  Oh no, the Principal will be very angry with you Mr Taylor.  So will my parents.  They want their little genius back, not some pretty little ditz who just wants to spend all her Daddy's money.

I am trying to help Mr Taylor - it's just so difficult.  We've been going at this all summer and all we've learned is that I'm so dumb I can't even do the most basic things.  Nothing is sparking in my brain - but then again maybe it's because I'm so distracted.

Oh... didn't you notice I was finding it hard to concentrate? Don't you know why?

It's you Mr Taylor.  Being so close to someone so.... brilliant and so... handsome is really distracting. I can't stop thinking about you when we're together and when you speak - the words just go right through my head and won't stick because all I'm hearing is what I want to hear. 

Maybe we're going about this all wrong?  You're far too tense and you need to relax. Shhhhh, don't worry - just let me sit on your lap and loosen your tie a little.  Maybe if we stop trying so hard, my male self might resurface.  Perhaps we've just been over-doing it?

Mmmmh, doesn't it feel nice me sitting in your lap?  My soft little bottom grinding against your crotch... oh MR TAYLOR, is that... is that your cock?  Oh my goodness it's so big and so hard. I can feel it swelling against my bottom.

Ooooh no wonder you're so tense and frustrated.  Has your wife not been taking care of you?  I guess you've been spending so much time with me, she hasn't had a chance.  Would you... no... it's silly and wrong.... but would you like me to touch it for a while?

I won't tell anyone, I promise.  You've been working so hard to try and help me and I want to reward you.  Even if it isn't working - you're trying to make me clever again.  To be honest - THIS is what has really been distracting me too, so perhaps if I touch it for a while and stroke it - I can clear my head too.

Ooooh, did you ever think that Dexter the geek would be touching your cock like this Mr Taylor? Oh fuck, it's really big and look how much bigger it's getting as a I stroke it.  I'm more like Dixie the Slut these days.  That's right... I'm a dumb, silly, slut who all the boys like.  Ooooh of course I've been playing with the boys and sucking their dicks, what did you think I was doing whenever I would sneak off from here?  What else would a horny eighteen year old girl do when she got the chance?  Do you wanna see what I can do?


Mmmmmmh, isn't that even better than me stroking your cock?  Doesn't it feel great in my slutty little mouth?  I've wanted to suck your dick for so long Mr Taylor.  The reason none of your lessons stay in my head is this is all I'm thinking about all the time.  All I crave is your big dick, it's all I want and need. Being smart and clever isn't nearly as important as getting your cock.

Mmmmpphhhh.

glug, gluggggg, glugggggg...

Oh isn't that nice.  Look how wet your cock is with all that precum and that saliva.  Mmmmh, it's almost as wet as my tight little pussy.  Oh I didn't mean... but then again, you're so smart putting two and two together Mr Taylor. Yes - it's such a good idea. Why don't I put my tight wet teenage pussy down onto your dick? Oh yes, don't you want to know how it feels to fuck a dumb, little, whore like me?

Oh dear - does it upset you when I call myself dumb?  Is it because I used to be so smart?  Don't worry about it Mr Taylor, I prefer being dumb.  I'm so stupid and horny now that I don't have to worry about anything anymore. I'm so foolish and naïve these days - it would be so easy for a dominant man to take control of me.  Just imagine having me as your fuck slut ALL the time.

Oh wow, you're getting even harder Mr Taylor - is it something I said?

Mmmmh, I think study for the day is over.  We're both far too horny now.  I think we should do as you suggested and you should let me ride you for a while.  Shhhhh, we don't need a condom - there isn't time.  Just let me wrap my tight pussy lips round your throbbing cock - I promise you'll enjoy it.


Ohhh fuck yes... it's so big and it's going so deep into my tiny body.  Mmmmh, do you wanna play with my titties as I bounce on you Mr Taylor?  Yes, grab them... slap them... play with your little fuck doll. Oooooh, did you ever think your favourite nerd would one day be bouncing up and down on your cock?  Doesn't this feel so right Mr Taylor.

I bet your wife doesn't fuck you like this.  How could she?  She's clever isn't she Me Taylor... she's a scientist too.  Do you like clever women like her, or do you prefer dumb fucking sluts like me.  Hehe, your cock tells me everything I need to know.  You like horny little dummies like me don't you?

Oooooh bouncy, bouncy, bouncy - ahhhhh now don't lie to me Mr Taylor you're close to cumming aren't you?  My tight pussy is squeezing your cock so good and its been so long since you felt anything this tight and delicious, I know you can't last long.

Why don't you pull out and spunk all over my pretty face? Show me what a dumb bitch I am.  That's right - fucking give it to me.  Yes cum all over me.

Oh my goodness Mr Taylor, oh fuck you're cumming so hard.


Wow, thats such a lot of cum Mr Taylor.  You really gave it to me good.  

Ohhhh but it's the end of the day and there's no more time for lessons is there?   What a shame - but perhaps now we've cleared the air we'll make more progress tomorrow. You're so smart and wise Mr Taylor - you'll figure it out.

Ummmm, by the way - don't some of these classrooms have cameras in them?  Imagine if someone had filmed everything we just did and had backed it all up online.  Imagine if all someone needed to do was click a button and the Principal and her parents would all be sent copies of this film?  Hehe, luckily I'm such a dumb dumb I could never think of anything so clever.

Maybe it would be a better idea if I stayed a dumb, pretty, girl huh Mr Taylor.  Maybe we should spend the next fifteen days just fucking and having fun? 

What do you say?"

THE END





Comments

  1. You spoil us so good Evie. This one in particular is just delightful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Something tells me Dixie isn't as dumb as advertised...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All it was , was simple transformation spell from he to she. He got right, but why isn't change back. Was there a miss spelled word. Did he do it wrong. Or the spell was to be temporary one. Not longer than he should. THE longer he is her. The he less he is him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *