Psi-Clone

Psi-Clone


Psi-Clone

Kevin had always been curious about what his life would have turned out like if he'd been born a girl.  There was just something intriguing about the idea - and he would often lie in bed imagining what kind of girl he would have been and touching himself to the thought of it.  He liked to imagine he would have been a popular girl - maybe like the bratty girls he had a secret crush on at school.  It would be so cool to be like them, so spoiled and sexy.

He would stroke his dick - imagining it was a girls hand touching his cock.  A soft little girl hand with sexy nails. The thought of being a girl, of having a girls body, made his cock ache and get so hard.  He would groan as he orgasmed, wishing he really could open his eyes and be female.  But of course... it was all just a fantasy.

Apart from his little secret fantasy, Kevin was pretty average and unremarkable. As an only child he had a lot of time to himself, which suited him just fine.  Whilst he tried to spend as much time as he could with his mates, especially Max - his best mate - he quite enjoyed his own company too. When the weather was nice, one of his favourite things to do was to explore the local area - and recently he'd come across a small cave system out in the woods that he intended to explore today.

He'd come across it last weekend... he couldn't explain how he had known how to find it.  It had felt almost like the cave was calling out to him and he'd been guided to it. He'd found an entrance and stuck his head through.  There was space inside, but just then his phone had rung and he'd had to head back home.  He'd been thinking about going back to the cave ever since.

Grabbing his hiking boots and a backpack with some basic supplies in it, he headed out into the woods and relocated the small narrow opening he'd discovered the previous weekend.  Squeezing through the gap he switched on a flashlight and cast its beam around a small cave, curious to see what it looked like inside.

It was like no cave he'd ever seen before. Strange mineral deposits reflected pink light back at him as he looked around with evident fascination.  The crystals were large and irregularly shaped, they didn't resemble any crystals or minerals he'd ever seen before.  They covered the inside of the cave and as he stepped into the middle of the space, they began to glow with a gentle light.  

The longer he was in the cave, the more the crystals seemed to react to his presence. Kevin gawped as the light intensified and with a throb began to get brighter and brighter.  Pink light bathed the cavern and the air took on a treacle texture as it thickened expectantly.  Something weird was happening and a tingle of anticipation ran up his arms.

Kevin's temples began to ache and he clutched his head as the crystals seemed to snatch at his thoughts. The glow grew brighter and brighter and in the centre of the cavern the air started to solidify and grow opaque.  A swirling pink mist writhed in the air, moving in time to the pulsing rhythm of Kevin's thoughts and as he watched in astonishment it began to take on a human form.

The mist swiftly coalesced into a petite, slender, humanoid form. It rippled as it took on reality - the flesh soft and creamy. Feminine features formed into a look of pleased surprise - features that seemed both astonishingly familiar and completely alien at the same time.  Pouty pink lips and deceptively innocent looking eyes gazed back at Kevin as a wave of silky blonde hair tumbled round the figures shoulders and he realised with shock a girl about his own age was forming in front of him.

Two small, perfectly pert breasts stood proudly on the figures chest and as Kevin watched clothing formed over the body - a naughty pink thong peeking out through the skimpy clothing the figure was dressed in. In moments a sexy girl his own age, dressed in a tight fitting and incredibly skimpy outfit was standing in front of him.  She had formed from literally... nothing!

The pink light faded and the girl looked at him,  She tilted her head to one side and eyed him curiously.  "Hello Kevin," she purred in a sexy valley girl voice with a sexy creak in her ultra-feminine voice that sent shivers down Kevin's spine. "I bet you weren't expecting that to happen were you?"

"W... what... who the hell are you? What's happening?"

"Isn't it obvious Kevin - I'm you.  But I'm the superior you... the female you that you've always dreamed of being. I have no idea how this is possible either... but you appear to have created me. I'm your clone. We could be twins but I'm obviously the superior female version of you."

"But how is this possible?" gasped Kevin.

She shrugged.  "How should I know? I guess the crystals are magic, or alien or something. They seemed to react when we came in here.  Somehow they brought me into being. It's like they read your mind and reacted by creating me.  I'm who you've always wanted to be.  A female you.  There's no point trying to deny it... I know what you know after all."

Giggling the girl grabbed her ass and purred in satisfaction as she squeezed it. "Fuck, this body feels good. I love what a dirty mind you have... I'm you - but so much hotter.  I'm here to do the things you wish you could, to be the bitch you long to be.  It's going to be so much fun being me."

"No... I must be going crazy. You can't be real."

"Oh I'm very real now thanks to you.  Isn't it delicious?"

She began to walk towards the entrance to the cave, beckoning with a finger for him to follow. "Oh and you can call me Kenzie from now on... now hurry up, we have lots to do."

************************************************************

Luckily there was nobody in when they got home.  Kevin felt anxious and on edge bringing his female twin inside, but Kenzie seemed completely at ease as she navigated the house like she had been born there.  She clearly had all of Kevin's memories and knew where to find everything.

Leading him to his bedroom, Kenzie pouted as she looked around the mess and sighed in irritation.  "Look at the state of this. Typical boy - this room could be so much better. That's why I want you to give it to me."

"What?" asked the confused boy as Kenzie played with her hair and rolled her eyes in irritation at his objection.

"I said, I want you to give me your bedroom.  I want you to pass ownership of this room to me.  Don't worry, I'll let you sleep in here - but it's going to become my room.  Just imagine it... a female bedroom, full of girly clothes and makeup.  I want you to visualise it Kevin... I want you to will it into existence for me."

As Kenzie talked she stepped closer and Kevin moaned as her hand began to massage and stroke his swelling cock.  A pink glow began to fill the air and the bedroom around them started to shimmer.  The same power that had been present in the cave was now here and Kenzie was using him to channel it.

"Yes, that's it baby," purred Kenzie with a naughty smile on her face. "You don't need a bedroom... you want me to have it instead. You want to please me.  You love making me happy."

Kenzie's hand slipped into his pants and Kevin groaned as she gripped his dick and began to stroke.  Up and down, up and down... he had never felt such intense pleasure as the pink light became blinding and the room around them shifted and changed.  Pumping his cock expertly - Kenzie grinned as Kevin's room winked out of existence and was replaced by a boudoir fit for a spoiled princess.  As the pink light faded, she let go of his dick - moments before he hit orgasm.

"Uuuughhhh," groaned Kevin as his dick dribbled out a pathetic spurt of cum and Kenzie laughed to see it.  

"Whoops," she smirked - looking around her new bedroom delightedly.  "You better clean up that mess before Mom and Dad get home."


"Oh my God! What have I done?" gasped Kevin as he looked around and saw that all his belongings were gone and replaced by Kenzie's stuff. 

Kenzie grinned as she sat on her brand new e-girl gamer chair and settled into it like it was her throne.  "You simply followed your natural inclination to submit to me.  The fact of the matter is Kevin, you love the thought of surrendering your life to me.  Whatever power created me, still clings to you.  But you're going to use that power to give me the things I want.  You're a tool I intend to use.  We both know that's exactly what you want deep down inside.  To be dominated by your feminine side... by me!"

Kevin's dick was already hard again - hard at the thought of this evil slut using him to get what she wanted.  It was exactly what he would do if he was sexy and hot like her... and that just made him hornier. 

"Now hand over your mobile phone and unlock it for me," grinned Kenzie.  "I'm taking control of your social media accounts and contacts.  From now on, everything is controlled by me."

Kevin meekly obeyed and Kenzie smiled in satisfaction as she began to change his phone settings.

"Tell me Kevin... have you ever tried on girls clothes before?"

******************************************************************


Kenzie snorted in amusement as she walked through the door to the house leading Max by the hand.  Kevin's best-friend was hung like a horse and she had enjoyed the look of anguish on Kevin's face when she had fist taken him for her lover.  Unashamedly naked, he totally ignored Kevin - now dressed in a slutty maids outfit dusting in the corner, but Kenzie stopped to gloat anyway.

"Good morning Kevin."

"Good morning Mistress."

Kenzie giggled at her handiwork.  Kevin was now caged, his tiny dick nicely locked up and out of sight in a pair of silk panties.  His skinny body was shaven smooth and squeezed into a latex French maid outfit - his hair in two pigtails and his face coated in makeup as he tottered in heels and tried to clean the room.  She was pleased with how far he had already come.

"You know Kevin, the best thing about all this, is that it's you who has the power to shape reality.  The crystals are attuned to your desires - but because you're so fucked up and will do whatever I tell you to - it's basically me that has the power.  I love forcing you to use your own power to give me more control. You're such a good girl aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

It had been a week since Kevin had first found the cave, and day by day Kenzie had humiliated and dominated him more and more. She'd forced him to use the power of the crystals to shape reality to how she wanted it and bit by bit he'd watched his life slipping away.

Kevin had begun to realise that the crystals must be psychic amplifiers.  Kenzie was a product of his sick mind - given flesh and autonomy.  She was a 'Psi-Clone' and she was all his subconscious desires made flesh. Night after night he considered going down to the cave and smashing the crystals - maybe she'd cease to exist then?  But night after night, he just gave in more and more to his wicked alter-ego's growing control. 

"Poor Kevin," giggled Kenzie as she led Max to the couch and he sat down... his huge cock already hard for her.  "You're a simp to your own subconscious. You want to be dominated by your feminine side - that's why you created me."

With a moan of satisfaction Kenzie lowered herself onto Max's cock and Kevin felt his own dick twitch at the guttural sound of pleasure his female twin emitted.

"Oh fuck Kevin, you have no idea how fucking good this feels.  You'd do anything to be me wouldn't you? You'd love to have this big dick inside your pussy wouldn't you? I'm SO much better than you'll ever be."


Kevin whimpered as he watched Kenzie fuck his best-friend.  He couldn't believe that Max would just fuck her in front of him like that.  Not that Max had any interest in him now he was with Kenzie.  She had stolen his friends and made him use the power to wipe their memories of him.  In fact he was almost invisible to most people now except Kenzie.  Even his own parents didn't remember him - Kenzie had completely replaced him at home.  They now believed they only had a daughter and didn't question the strange cross-dressed boy living in her bedroom.  He was a ghost.

"Oh fuck YES!" moaned Kenzie as she bounced up and down, her tight pussy stretched out good as Max pounded her with hot wet slaps.  "Do you like watching your friend fuck the shit out of me loser?"

Kenzie moaned as she got railed hard.  She was in heaven.  "Face it Kevin. You're nothing compared to me.  I'm the projection of everything you always wanted to be and will never have.  You're becoming more and more enslaved to my will with each passing day.  There's only one thing left to do before my victory is complete.  Once I finish fucking Max, meet me at the cave where this all began.  We have a little ritual to perform."

***********************************************************

Kevin shivered as he knelt in the cave before Kenzie and kissed her high heeled feet.  He felt so weak and pathetic, he wished he could look like Kenzie... he wished he could wear her beautiful clothes and be confident and slutty like she was.  She laughed at him and shook her head as the crystals glowed pink around them.

"Mmmmmh, the energy of this place makes me feel so good.  I feel stronger when I'm here.  The irony is though that the crystals are actually attuned to your psychic frequency Kevin.  You could end me here with a thought and go back to your old life.  But we both know you're too weak for that to happen.  You will do anything to please me now won't you slut?"

Kevin whimpered and grovelled before his Goddess... it was true.  He was enslaved by the physical manifestation of his own desire for feminine power.

"And that's why this next part is so fucking delicious," purred Kenzie.  "Because you're going to give all that power to me. I've enjoyed manipulating you up to now - but it's time for me to become a real Goddess.  I'm still just a projection of your mind - but once you transfer the power to me - I become real and you become the projection.  I'll keep you around and feminise you further so long as you amuse me."

Kevin felt a stab of fear, but also excitement.  Once he surrendered the power to Kenzie - he would truly be a ghost - completely at her mercy.  

Bathing in the pink light - Kenzie threw back her head and moaned.  "Now do it Kevin.  Give it all to me!"  Kevin obeyed eagerly, willing the power to leave him... willing Kenzie to become real.  He willed his own existence out of reality, making it so that Kenzie had always been real and he was just a clone... a shadow... a ghost of her perfection. 

And as the pink light intensified and Kenzie screamed in pleasure as she became all powerful - Kevin finally had the answer to the question that had always plagued him. 

If he had been born a girl - he would have been a complete and utter bitch...

THE END


 









Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved writing it Donna. I also love a good pun name for a story.

      Delete
  2. I've never in my life, ever felt like a guy. 2 failed transitions. On HRT for decades now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *