Simpli-Hyde

Simpli-Hyde 


Okay - let me make this simple for you. 

You may be my best-friend when I'm a boy, but when I have this pussy - you're just another desperate simp and you need to get in-line to worship me like everyone else.  Don't think just because you know my secret that you have any sort of power over me - the only power here is mine.  You're weak for a hot brat like me and you know it.

From the moment I first transformed into a girl, I've felt your jealous, hungry eyes all over me.  You were too chicken-shit to try the Elixir for yourself - so you talked me into drinking it and unleashing my more confident, bitchy, alter-ego Kara. I guess you were planning to try some yourself once you knew it was safe. Too bad for you that I've hidden all the remaining Elixir for my own personal use; now you'll never get the chance to find out what kind of hot girl you would have been.

But that doesn't matter anymore does it baby?  Some of us are winners in life and some of us hopeless losers. I think we both know which category you fit into.  I'm a Princess and you're a nobody - and you love to hear me say it.  You love it when I bully you.

Face it - I know it makes you SO hard to see me like this - so mean, hot and powerful.  You love what a bitch I've become - your nerdy friend replaced by a bratty popular girl who gets whatever she wants.  You love it when I boss boys like you around - it fulfils a basic need inside to be controlled and dominated by the better sex.  Girls are just superior aren't they?

Do you have any idea how good it feels to be this way? Well - seeing as you'll never get to experience this for yourself, shall I tell you how it feels to transform when you take the Elixir?

It begins with a delicious tingling in your whole body and a growing stretching feeling inside.  Your bones begin to shift and you can feel your skin moving - becoming softer and sexier as it snaps over your new feminine frame to give you the superior shape of a girl.  Bigger hips pop out as your waist tightens up and your soft new silky hair slides deliciously down your back. Your lips push out into a sexy pout as your breasts begin to grow.  They feel wonderful - big soft mounds swelling up on your chest with hard nipples that make you horny when you rub them.  Grabbing them feels good and you moan like a slut as you feel them getting bigger and bigger in your tiny new hands.

But the best part is yet to come.  Your cock begins to shrink... retreating backwards inside you - till finally, with a wet pop, your dick vanishes and the lips of your tight new pussy open.  It's almost impossible not to touch yourself, groaning as you rub your swollen clit and you can slide your sexy fingers into yourself for the first time and cum like a girl.  Let me tell you - it feels SO much better than being a boy.  Even peeing feels better sitting down...

Mmmmmh, I'm getting wet just thinking about it.

Oh and the changes aren't just physical either.  It feels so good to become a strong, confident, bitch.  Feelings of male inadequacy and weakness fade as I become bossier, meaner, bitchier and hotter.  My sex drive ramps up and my boring heterosexuality switches off so I become attracted to both boys and girls.  As the changes complete - I become a fucking Princess.  I become Kara.

Then it's time to dress up.  I LOVE the feeling of sexy acrylic nails on my fingers and expensive makeup on my face.  I can almost feel myself getting brattier as I apply mascara, lip-gloss and eyeshadow.  It's so fun to brush and play with my sexy hair - tossing it from side to side like girls do and enjoying how beautiful it makes me look.

Then it's time to put on my expensive bratty clothes.  The tight clingy superior girls clothes I can wear make me feel so feminine and sexy.  I love how they show off every curve of my improved body and make boys like you WEAK with desire.  

And that's the simple fact isn't it simp?  You wish you were me.  You wish you had taken the Elixir and experienced this for yourself - instead of having to watch me become the sexy Princess you secretly long to be.  Now you're even more tormented than ever and it's just SO much fun to bully you about it and tease you to the point of frustration.

But enough teasing.  Let's get down to business. 

Let's keep this simple.

From now on you are going to do all my homework - you're also going to pay for my dates with all the boys you hate, and you're going buy me the things I want like lingerie and pretty clothes.  Your reward will be to hear about the boys I fuck, the girly things I do and the fun I have as a cute spoiled bitch. You'll be able to jerk off your cock at home, masturbating to the scant few photos I send you and imagining you are me.  You'll be constantly frustrated by the thought that this could have been your life, that you could have become Kara. 

Mmmmmh, look how hard you're getting at the thought.  Such a good boy... so weak and compliant for Princess.  We're going to have so much fun together.

Isn't life better now I've simplified it for you? Hahah, what a simp...

THE END














Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *