Taken for a Bride

 Taken for a Bride


"Dear boys. Before I marry Kyle - I want to make peace with his three closest friends.  Please come to the bridal suite so I can speak to you all. I'll be waiting. XXX"

Crumpling the delicately written note back into his pocket, Jack hesitantly reached out and pushed open the door to the bridal suite.  Flanked by his friends Jacob and Richard - he walked inside, assailed instantly by a feminine smell of perfume and hot hair straighteners.

Kay was busy by a mirror, applying makeup and making herself look pretty.  She was dressed only in the skimpiest white lingerie imaginable - two matching sets draped on chairs next to her. She giggled as they entered and indicated they should shut the door.

"Jesus Kay, we didn't know you'd only be half-dressed," stuttered Richard averting his eyes.

"Do you like it?" purred Kay as she struck a sexy pose, "Kyle is gonna rip this off me and fuck me so good tonight after we're married.  I can't wait for him to take me."

The boys shifted uncomfortably as Kay giggled at their awkwardness and poured herself a glass of champagne.  Sipping it slowly, she eyed them all and tossed back her long blonde golden hair - fully aware that each of them was getting hard in her presence.

It was this flirting, teasing, bitchy attitude that had so enslaved their friend Kyle and it was also the reason the three boys hated her and wished Kyle would dump her.  Despite their best efforts, he refused to get rid of Kay and so an uneasy truce had developed between them. 

"Boys, I asked you to come here because I'm about to become Mrs Carter and I really need to deal with this enmity between us.  I don't want my married life to start with a beef between me and my man's best-friends.  I want us all just to get on."

"Fine words," said Jacob, "but we've known Kyle a long time and we don't like the way you treat him.  You've turned him into a human ATM and have him simping and fawning over you."

Kay actually laughed, amused at their accusation.  "Don't be ridiculous.  I've done what any woman does - I've improved Kyle.  He was just a dumb tactless boy before I met him, I've made him into a man. You're all just jealous that he's fucking me and that he's now stylish, successful and interested in spoiling me rotten. *sigh* Unfortunately none of you have girlfriends, or this would have been easy.  I would have just befriended them and helped get you all under control.  Boys should do what girls tell them to and life would be much simpler."

Jack sneered, "If this little pep talk is supposed to convince us to bury the hatchet with you, it's not working. It's just making it clear that you're an even bigger bitch than we thought."

Kay rolled her eyes and pouted - finishing off her champagne and putting her glass down with a clink.  She stretched like a cat, her tight lingerie moving with her body and the three boys couldn't help but get harder as she clopped towards them in her high heels and produced something that had been tucked into her bra.

She now held three cards of a strange design, their backs all marked with R.W.I.  They looked vaguely familiar and Jack felt a sudden tremor of fear.

"Do you remember last night boys? You were all very drunk and having fun with Kyle.  I asked him to make sure he played cards with you three and to slip these into the deck.  Do you remember?"

Jack shuddered as he suddenly recalled the moment he'd found the strange card in his deck. Kyle had snatched it from him before he'd had a chance to look - and he'd done the same with his friends.  What was this about?

"It's from a little game I like called - Role With It - Wedding Edition.  The cards are magic. I decided the best way to deal with Kyle's bothersome friends was to give you new roles and responsibilities for the wedding that better suit my purposes.  None of you have seen your cards yet - but let me show you what you're all going to become."

With a giggle she turned to Jacob and turned over the card.  "Ooooh congrats Jacob.  You got chief bridesmaid.  You will dress like a pretty spoiled bitch and become the utterly loyal and mean best-friend of the bride."

She turned to Richard, "Sister-bridesmaid.  You will become the hot younger sister of the bride and be just as spoiled and entitled as the she is. Yes!  I've always wanted a little sister."

Finally she turned to Jack.  "Ohhhhh what a shame.  You got the enslaved caged-simp card.  You will become a hopeless simp for the bride and her friends, you will obey her and do everything hot girls ask - longing to be humiliated and dominated by girls at all times. Your tiny cock deserves to be caged."

The three boys looked at each other and laughed.  "Holy shit Kay, you've lost your mind!  You've gone completely fucking crazy," roared Jack as he wiped a tear from his eye.

Kay's mouth tweaked into a smile.  "Oh yeah?  Then why are Jacob and Richard so desperate to try on this lingerie?"

The boys stopped laughing as Kay strutted over to a chair and picked up one of the white stockings.  She stretched it between her fingers and gave the boys a hot look as she waggled a finger, summoning them to come over to her.  "Are you feeling a sudden urge to dress up like me?  Then get over here and do something about it."

Jacob and Richard blushed and Jack looked at them with a laugh. "Lads, she's gone crazy.  Lets get out of here and find Kyle.  I'm going to tell him all about this and convince him to stop this wedding."

He turned to go, but Jacob and Richard didn't move.  They seemed hypnotised by the stocking in Kay's fingers and a strange dreamlike expression had come over their faces.

"That's it boys," she purred, "I get married in a few hours and I'm going to need my bridesmaids to help.  Get over here and start getting dressed.  I'll help you.  Don't you want to be pretty?"

Jack watched with growing incredulity as his friends stepped forward.  "Wh... what's happening to us?" groaned Jacob as he began to tear off his clothes. "I feel... I feel like I have to do what she says and put on the lingerie.  I NEED to wear the lingerie."

"Yes! That's it boys, don't fight it.  You want to wear these sexy clothes. Soon you'll suit them so well."

"Lads, stop - what are you doing?" gasped Jack as he reached out to try and hold them back.  But they shook free of him and continued to rip off their clothes, till they stood naked.  Jack watched in horror as his friends began to pick up the white lingerie and clamber into it... stretching it over their male bodies and letting it snap into place.

"Oh Jack?  I have something for you too," laughed Kay as she picked up a small box from her dresser and tossed it to him.  He caught it automatically and opening it, gasped in horror as he saw a small metal cage. He knew what it was... and he knew what it was for.  The thought should have disgusted him, but suddenly he began to feel a terrible urge to put it on.

"Nooooo," he moaned.

"Oh yes!" giggled Kay.  "Why don't you watch your friends become MY friends and then we'll get that onto you."

Jack's attention snapped back to the boys.   They had the stockings, panties and garters on now and were moaning and gasping as the strangest thing started to happen.  As they put on the clothing, it was transforming them... moulding them... shaping them to their new roles.


Jacob's ass swelled up, his body hair retracting as his skin became softer and more delicate.  His bulging cock - jutting obscenely from the tiny white g-string he was wearing, began to shrink and suck inside him as his garter and stockings snapped into place over long endlessly smooth legs.

Moaning in ecstasy Richard, giggled as his voice rose in pitch and he shook back his head... causing blonde hair to cascade down his back.  Pulling his bra into place, his chest shrunk in width, as his entire body became smaller... but with wider hips and two perfect breasts that pushed achingly out of his chest.

Kay squirted the boys with perfume and laughed and giggled as sexy fingernails lengthened and they both became blonde vixens just like her.  Body postures changed as the two boys adopted a feminine, girly body-language and walking to the vanity mirrors began to do their makeup.

"Oh fuck yeah," giggled Jacob as bones cracked in his body and he applied makeup to his sexy face.  His features were becoming more feminine and he was almost unrecognisable now.

"Mmmmh, this game is like SO fun," laughed Richard as he hugged Kay.  "I love you sis."

"No! You have to fight it boys," groaned Jack as he felt something happening to him too.  The urge to try on this damn cage was getting too strong.  To his horror, he felt a compulsion he couldn't fight to remove his clothing.

"Why would we wanna fight this, beta boi?" sneered Jacob as she turned from the mirror and regarded him with mean, bitchy, eyes.  "Being a girl feels AMAZING.  I can feel my old stupid personality fading. I'm becoming Jasmine and soon I won't even remember I was ever anyone else.  My new role suits me PERFECTLY."

"And you can call me Rory," giggled the other bitchy girl next to her.  "I'm so proud of my sister - bagging a man and enslaving him so easily.  I wanna be just like her and get myself a boy to dominate."

Kay grinned as her new bitchy bridesmaids flanked her and she poured them both a glass of champagne. "Welcome to the party girls.  You're now on the winning team.  Just a shame that poor old Jack here is such a fucking loser.  He'll make a good servant for the three of us though."

Jack was naked now and the cage in his hand was open and ready to put on.  He tried to fight his hand, but it was moving slowly towards his cock. 

"No, please... don't make me do this!"

"I can't wait to see him put that on," laughed Jasmine as she craned forward expectantly.  "He's going to be such a dumb little loser."

"Ooooh, yeah - Kyle will lose all respect for him once he's our simp," giggled Rory.  "This is going to be great."

Sipping her champagne, Kay watched with glee as Jack's hand moved to his cock and the cage snapped into place.  Immediately the magic of the game began to take effect.   Jack's body became flabbier, less toned as his cock shrunk and he became a nerdy little cuck.

"Do you feel better now Jack?" asked Kay with a purr.

"Yes Goddess."

"Do you want to serve us and please us loser?" grinned Jasmine.

"Yes Goddess."

"Do you wanna be our bitch boi and do whatever we tell you?"

"Yes Goddess."

The three girls cackled in glee and chinked their champagne glasses together.  

"Then get over here so I can sit on your face," smirked Kay as she tossed out her sexy hair.  "I need to finish getting ready and the girls are gonna help me do my makeup. I need a footstool to sit on whilst I prepare."

Turning to the mirror, Kay lowered her perfect ass onto her new slaves face as her sister and her best-friend excitedly helped her prepare.  With Kyle's friends eliminated, she could now get on with enjoying the wedding and having the spoiled Princess ceremony she had always wanted.

Kyle's friends were much more useful to her, now she'd taken them for a bride.  

If Kyle was a good boy - she might even let her girls join them tonight... he had no idea what he was in for.



THE END


Comments

  1. Mmm Evie this is so hot! Love the RWI concept and it's a fun idea to have her plant the cards as part of her plan and to lay out those matching lingerie sets as a temptation for her new bitchy besties! Who wouldn't to be a part of that wedding party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I wrote it, I was imagining every transformation happening to me. It's why I love writing this stuff. X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *